Friday, March 9, 2012

TUNNEL VISION is the ish







White Beaded Fringe Shirt - Vintage/Thrifted ; Neon Lime Green Cardigan - Vintage/Thrifted ; Acid Wash "MaryJane" Shorties - TUNNEL VISION ; Floral Fishnets - ForLove ; Red Boots - Vintage/Thrifted ; Spike Necklace - ForLove

How freakin' awesome are these shorts!? I instantly fell in LOVE when I saw Britt from Disarming Darling wearing them in an outfit post before they went on sale in her online shop TUNNEL VISION that she runs with Madeline From Jean Greige. Both of these girls have such an awesome and unique sense of style that really helps me keep my head up and inspired in this boring, repetitive, fashionless Midwest city. I wasn't sure about the measurements (since I have a lil' junk in mah trunk) but they fit LIKE A GLOOO-OOVE! So i'm super psyched I took the chance. They will definitely be a staple piece in my wardrobe this Summer. So, thank you, girls at TUNNEL VISION for topping the charts (in my opinion) in online vintage resale. If you haven't already you NEED to check out their inventory! NOW!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! I just linked you on the TV facebook page, followed you on Bloglovin', and fanned you on Lookbook. I probably sound like a stalker right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so dope, especially those tunnel vision shorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are amazing!
    Gorgeous girl!
    Hannah x
    www,girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete