Friday, December 9, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come - 12.9.2011





Camo Tee - Thrifted/Vintage; Boyfriend Blazer - GAP; High Waist Shiny Leggings - American Apparel; Black Combat Boots - Vintage/Thrifted; Clock Necklace - Vintage/Thrifted; Russian Red Matte Lipstick - MAC


So, I finally got over myself and the busy street on which I live and took advantage of good, clear lighting. Its finally starting to get colder and I couldn't be happier about it! I've been waiting to layer it up all year long. Dont get me wrong, I love just throwing on a little sundress when its warm out but I love to take advantage of all of my clothes in the Fall and Winter seasons. Its going to be a looonnggg Winter though.

My best friend Madgeline has been doing my hair for about 3 years now. She has made my hair grow to the length it is now and also keeping me platinum as hell! I have been fantasizing about mermaid hair for months now so we added a little purple to my color blocking. I was so excited she went for it and I couldn't be happier with the results. 


Today I went and visited the new Urban Outfitters that opened up at our Keystone Mall...and to be honest with you, I wasn't impressed at all. Maybe because im comparing it to the 2 level Urban in Chicago but they didn't have ANY of the brands I was most excited about coming to Indianapolis. Help me out Urban!!! After I left feeling pretty dissapointed I wondered into the MAC store to help me feel better :) I picked up a light plum color called Up The Amp. The liptick pictured above is my favorite shade from MAC; Russian Red. I'm also a huge fan of Lady Danger.


Have a good weekend everybody! I will try to post as often as possible....I have LOTS of beautiful clothing and ECT. to share with you. 


xoxo

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment